May 21, 2014:

I don't really know what to say here. I never thought I'd find myself on a dating site, but the bar scene isn't for me. I enjoy spending time with friends and family. Friends would describe me as loyal, funny, creative, driven, smart, motivated, goal-oriented and sexy. I live life to the fullest! I'm equally at home in evening dress or running shoes. Giants! Giants! Giants! Gym! Gym! Gym! I've been to 31 countries in 5 continents; I'm planning the trip to the 6th continent while typing this. Coffee! Wine! Career! Career! Career! Where have all the real men gone? Seeking my best friend, my partner, my soul mate. I'm a mother to 2.3 children who are the world to me. I'm a classy lady seeking a classy gentleman. I want a man who will open doors for me, spoil me, and treat me like the princess I am. Where is my prince, my knight in shining armor? I'm sassy and a smartass. Spunky! Vixen! Girly girl! I am not here for Games, you should not be either. Here's a photo of me on a trail. Here's a photo of me wearing a helmet. Here's a photo of me hanging by one hand from a rock. Here are photos of me in sundry exotic-looking places; bonus points if you can identify them. I have the best mom in the world. I am the best mom in the world. I am an INFJ or an INTJ depending on the day. I'm not like anyone you've ever met. I'm just like everyone you've ever met. Anything else you'd like to know? Just ask me, my life is an open grave.