September 11, 2016:

Supernarcissisticconsultantegofuck can't stop explaining. For half hours uninterrupted he runs his mouth, seemingly in a single breath, so that three hours work expands to fill the entire day. Johnny Suckup at the end thanks him for being so awesome. Your reporter rolls his eyes thinking, "O shut the FUCK up." Actually it's pretty funny.

Supernarcissisticconsultantegofuck is contemptuous of us all. He's the knight on the white horse. His job is to save the day. It's why he's here. It's why he's employed, why he's paid what he's paid. There could be some cultural nuances: third world male with graduate degree. Darling of the family. Whatever. He's insufferable. He's also helplessly inept. He's a menace to himself and everyone with whom he comes into contact.

Supernarcissisticconsultantegofuck has no inkling of my contempt for him. The thought would not occur to him. If it did, he would laugh.

I have a straightforward mandate from my food chain: disregard and/or repair the nonsensical directives issued by Supernarcissisticconsultantegofuck, whose opinion counts for shit. Instead, do the right thing.