March 2, 2017:
Suddenly quiet — a little humble in the presence — a topless cage, a proper crucible, prepared to plummet, always upward, ever devious and uncontrollable.
Undeviating and logical as mathematical formulae beyond an incurious golden veil, an atmosphere of formal and timeless disuetude in stately, high-ceilinged rooms. Slowly rubbing the fine unruly devastation of his head, as though space itself were languid in violation. Looking backward, without sadness, untroubled as cows.
The meaning of peace: the sere and ludicrous disasters of his days.
March 1, 2017:
In the kitchen closet: a broom; a dustpan; a mop and scrub brush inside a plastic pail; two very inexpensive tennis rackets in presses; a bicycle pump; a football; a basketball; a baseball glove; frisbees; a patch kit for bicycle tires; needles for the pump to fill the football and the basketball; a BB gun. On the wall: the circuit breaker box which I meticulously mapped while malingering out of fourth grade.
On the wall between the living room and kitchen: black aluminum shelves from Sears, adjustable with black screws and washers. Not yet filled with books, but with model airplanes and ships and monsters, centered by Godzilla who I painted yellow and named my first cat for. There was the Starship Enterprise; the raylike flying sub from Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea; an F4, an F8, an A4, an A6, an F104, an F106. There were Hotwheels and chess sets, aircraft carriers and battleships and Lego blocks and jigsaw puzzles.
So that her world was taken up mostly with objects of childhood. It was her way of avoiding contact. She sat in her chair smoking and reading science fiction, trusting to toys to keep me occupied.
They largely did. Between her inwardness and my malingering I spent most hours alone, entertaining myself with models and games and Tolkien, and The Dick Van Dyke Show, and Gilligan's Island.
3422 Cowley Way #1, San Diego, CA 92117. 714-276-2026. Twenty-two years.
February 28, 2017:
At first he spent his schooldays alone reading and re-reading Tolkien. Immersed in the same fantasy universe as his inward, unsociable, damaged young parent.
Later he read military history, and played war games against himself, fascinated that there was a logic to it, hypnotized by strategy and tactics.
Finally he played vinyl record albums in headphones, once the hormones had kicked in. Mostly The Rolling Stones: at that moment in history the absolute kings of the universe.
Eventually he found his school, and with it his identity, and had no more need for malingering.
He still sometimes plays The Rolling Stones, no need now for headphones, now as long and loud as he fucking wants.
- February 27, 2017: She bought me a Schwinn, a Stingray...
- February 26, 2017: I was anxious, she was drunk, and she irritated me.
- February 25, 2017: I took the bus to Sounion...
- February 24, 2017: Elves, Vikings, Barbies, princes and princesses.
- February 23, 2017: My friend is having a bad day.
- February 22, 2017: "You can do anything you want, but I'm going to do xyz."
- February 21, 2017: Dude on longboard exits terminal...
- February 20, 2017: She still has her girlishness.
- February 19, 2017: Desert town in the dry wash...
- February 18, 2017: In compensation, the view over the Sierras is spectacular.
- February 17, 2017: 11B reaches across my nose to slam the window up.
- February 16, 2017: Mister Salt and Pepper...
- February 15, 2017: Trapped by trays.
- February 14, 2017: Nightmare flight.
- February 13, 2017: Pink pinstripe blazer...
- February 12, 2017: Tubby Pink Hair finds life unutterably hilarious.
- February 11, 2017: Too much energy.
- February 10, 2017: I love sports, sarcasm, tattoos and my butt.
- February 9, 2017: Looking to be taken out, by a sniper or otherwise
- February 8, 2017: Can't stand people who chew and talk loud...
- February 7, 2017: Parlez vous Francais? I don't
- February 6, 2017: Beer. Books. America.
- February 5, 2017: Your dad and I matched.
- February 4, 2017: Useless with a bad personality.
- February 3, 2017: It wasn't entirely her fault.
- February 2, 2017: tip: any line involving "sit on my face"...
- February 1, 2017: I'm probably fucking your dad
- January 31, 2017: Food first, family second.
- January 30, 2017: You: 6 ft. 6 figures. 6 pack.
- January 29, 2017: Favorite food: Milksteak
- January 28, 2017: Let's get rowdy.
- January 27, 2017: They say you are what you eat...
- January 26, 2017: I can open a bottle of champagne with a butcher knife.
- January 25, 2017: You and I both know I'm a...
- January 24, 2017: The lion does not concern herself with the opinions of the sheep.
- January 23, 2017: Life is short and so am I.
- January 22, 2017: I'm a good time.
- January 21, 2017: My acrylics are longer than your dick.
- January 20, 2017: Lost somewhere between Jack Daniel's and Jesus.
- January 19, 2017: American dipshit looking to get drunk.
- January 18, 2017: Sometimes I do cool stuff...
- January 17, 2017: Here's your chance to be with a girl like me.
- January 16, 2017: I like sports and nachos
- January 15, 2017: I was dared to shave my hair off last June...
- January 14, 2017: I have great tits and a nice ass...
- January 13, 2017: I like hips. A lot. Is that weird?
- January 12, 2017: GIVE IT TO ME RAW
- January 11, 2017: I like to smoke bowls and drink coffee.
- January 10, 2017: The clown has no penis
- January 9, 2017: I like turtles.
- January 8, 2017: Paint, sculpt, weld...
- January 7, 2017: Show me a song with so much bass...
- January 6, 2017: I go to 11.
- January 5, 2017: tbh i'm here for the free chipotle
- January 4, 2017: Likes: learning vulgar phrases in other languages.
- January 3, 2017: Hypochondriac.
- January 2, 2017: Can fold a fitted sheet.
- January 1, 2017: Fuck love.
- December 31, 2016: Vegan as fuck 💜
- December 30, 2016: Hiking is not an interest and we both know it.
- December 29, 2016: Looking for someone to fight the patriarchy with.
- December 28, 2016: Spank me till I cry.
- December 27, 2016: Feed me twizzlers so I know it's real
- December 26, 2016: You're not, nor will you ever be ready...
- December 25, 2016: Future corpse ⚰️
- December 24, 2016: Bitch sit down
- December 23, 2016: Available.
- December 22, 2016: I once ate 11 tacos.
- December 21, 2016: Fighting the war against the war on drugs.
- December 20, 2016: in dog years i'm dead
- December 19, 2016: Soliciting entertainment from random strangers since 2016.
- December 18, 2016: Either you had $10,000 worth of cocaine for breakfast...
- December 17, 2016: Want someone who's not going to auto friend zone you?
- December 16, 2016: I'm just here to fuck your dad & probably your mom too.
- December 15, 2016: Rules are for people who aren't good at life.
- December 14, 2016: All I want out of life is a nice long interrupted nap.
- December 13, 2016: It's a good thing if cemeteries do not scare you.
- December 12, 2016: If you send me a pic of your butt I'll write a poem about it.
- December 11, 2016: I'm impulsive and say stupid things.
- December 10, 2016: Go ahead, catfish me.
- December 9, 2016: I Tinder on the toilet.
- December 8, 2016: CO•CA•IN•MI.
- December 7, 2016: I'm not always sarcastic...
- December 6, 2016: Painting, photography...
- December 5, 2016: I'm not a liberal...
- December 4, 2016: i live with a sapiosexual...
- December 3, 2016: Hmu if you've got good health insurance...
- December 2, 2016: I hate gum and helicopters.
- December 1, 2016: I'm a flower, you're the Bee
- November 29, 2016: I make collages out of vintage porn.
- November 29, 2016: I like pickles.
- November 28, 2016: I like long romantic walks to the bar 🍹
- November 27, 2016: My boyfriend broke up with me...
- November 26, 2016: Grateful for high quality problems.
- November 25, 2016: Fuck your mustang.
- November 24, 2016: HappyChest
- November 23, 2016: Pizza. WiFi. Naps.
- November 22, 2016: Sensitive to bad breath B.O.
- November 21, 2016: Building a girl army 👯
- November 20, 2016: Looking for a guy to finish my chipotle bowls.
- November 19, 2016: Italian woman living in Saint Louis.
- November 18, 2016: I'm awkward and like food.
- November 17, 2016: Cute but psycho, but cute...
- November 16, 2016: Freeway and runway...
- November 15, 2016: Eighth grade spelling bee champion.
- November 14, 2016: Your little vixen.
- November 13, 2016: Silvina, 23.
- November 12, 2016: I love to travel and wish...
- November 11, 2016: I ride a bike & eat my weight in sushi.
- November 10, 2016: cats are my thing
- November 9, 2016: My cat is better than urs.
- November 8, 2016: This is the exact locus of her peculiar toxicity:
- November 7, 2016: Poster child for daddy issues & stoner goth.
- November 6, 2016: A weirdo but I'm real though.
- November 5, 2016: Bupropion:
- November 4, 2016: I'd forgotten much of it.
- November 3, 2016: She'd been sleeping with the school hippie...
- November 2, 2016: Dip chips.
- November 1, 2016: iprobshateyou