August 14, 2017:
Drunk. Bikini top selfie with roomie, shades up, tongue out sideways, playful.
Strong. Roaring at the gym, weights and intervals, supergirl.
Hilarious. Selfie with deer, selfie with potato chips, selfie with sk8board. Humor and self-deprecation.
Brilliant. Galleries, performances, installations.
Shy. Sweet smile, bashful, humble, kind.
Beautiful. Jaw-dropping, heart-stopping. Stunning.
August 13, 2017:
Nineteen. Looks much younger. With braces and Iron Maiden studded belt you'd guess fifteen. Brown-haired, with her blonde girlfriend who claims all the attention from boys.
On a rock cliff at the seaside, hands thrown skyward, triumphal.
On a rock cliff at the Mountain of Moonlit Rocks, hands on hips, strong as Wonder Woman, beautiful as any woman alive.
You'd still guess much younger.
August 12, 2017:
I had no conceivable notion what that song meant — if it meant anything. It sounded to my seven-year-old understanding like word soup. Something grownups could fathom that remained mysterious to little kids.
But I could feel the excitement. The performance, the volume, the feel of spontaneity with its out-of-tune guitar. The aliveness.
There's a world here. You can walk through this door. Enter. Don't look back.
- August 11, 2017: People say beee-ware doll
- August 10, 2017: Temporary absence from the world.
- August 9, 2017: Work — home — family.
- August 8, 2017: Pith and vinegar.
- August 7, 2017: Man whores of Montreal.
- August 6, 2017: Werewolf season.
- August 5, 2017: Christiane and Katharina on the wall.
- August 4, 2017: Nothing rings a bell?
- August 3, 2017: In the light, beneath the table, silhouettes.
- August 2, 2017: Three golden apples, and a shotgun on the pond.
- August 1, 2017: Modes of anger.
- July 31, 2017: What the fucking fuck do they fucking want?
- July 30, 2017: There’s something childlike in her self-presentation:
- July 29, 2017: Ungenerous:
- July 28, 2017: She was raped as a child.
- July 27, 2017: Champagne, with just a splash of orange juice.
- July 26, 2017: Technicolor expert. Man of clay.
- July 25, 2017: 20C lies to his wife.
- July 24, 2017: 5′9″ and probably will call you daddy if you buy me alcohol 🤷♀️
- July 23, 2017: "Ha ha ha ha ha," guffaws the drunken sailor.
- July 22, 2017: she changes her pics 'cause she still loves her ex
- July 21, 2017: He was the all-purpose one-armed guy.
- July 20, 2017: "Daily flights to China!"
- July 19, 2017: Lew-wee the now pubescent with voice breaking...
- July 18, 2017: There was a second neighbor who was unjust to me.
- July 17, 2017: There was a neighbor...
- July 16, 2017: He was so kind.
- July 15, 2017: An aesthetic without charm...
- July 14, 2017: Ladies on the lions; milk and pearls.
- July 13, 2017: Orange light of fall...
- July 12, 2017: Golf club. Eiffel Tower painted green.
- July 11, 2017: Restless Missus Tubbaguts changes seats...
- July 10, 2017: By all means!
- July 9, 2017: Whisper to the thunder.
- July 8, 2017: Is he still alive if I can't remember his name?
- July 7, 2017: Trust no man with a tidy haircut.
- July 6, 2017: Good boys, that lot.
- July 5, 2017: The "nobles" fight on horseback.
- July 4, 2017: I was born twenty minutes from the border of a third-world country.
- July 3, 2017: I was smitten with a certain vision of analog technology.
- July 2, 2017: I thought we were close. Me and that girl I've never met.
- July 1, 2017: After 15 years of silence my ex contacted me to complain of the difficulty of being a single parent.