April 19, 2016:
Shadow leading, thin, elbows out, wrists up, steady, rhythm, footfall, breath, heart working, alone in thought, so much endorphin pumping I feel I'm God.
King of all Worlds.
I only feel I'm myself when I run.
April 18, 2016:
Back from running.
God of Endorphin. King of all Worlds.
Thinking of you. Good thoughts.
April 17, 2016:
They floated, fell: they faded.
She follows her mother with ungainly steps, a mare leading her fillyfoal.
- April 16, 2016: Elixir of life.
- April 15, 2016: The maid was in the garden.
- April 14, 2016: It's good that they're closing.
- April 13, 2016: An old friend from your childhood neighborhood.
- April 12, 2016: The interchange is confusing.
- April 11, 2016: Below the radar.
- April 10, 2016: Toy languages for toy systems, and grossly overpaid.
- April 9, 2016: Bloodless pious face like a fellow going in to be a priest.
- April 8, 2016: Knew her eyes at once from the father.
- April 7, 2016: I believe, O Lord, help my unbelief.
- April 6, 2016: Semigrand open crocodile music hath jaws.
- April 5, 2016: Shrunken uncertain hand.
- April 4, 2016: You would have preferred the fighting parson who founded the protestant error.
- April 3, 2016: Beer beef battledog buybull businum barnum buggerum bishop.
- April 2, 2016: I promise never to disobey.
- April 1, 2016: He was a crotchety old fellow in the primary stage of drink.
- March 31, 2016: Four polygonal fragments of two lacerated scarlet betting tickets...
- March 30, 2016: Fancy dress balls arranged.
- March 29, 2016: Wings and officer's blazer...
- March 28, 2016: Sunscreen, or tanning oil...
- March 27, 2016: Gorgeous in her company uniform.
- March 26, 2016: Gray hair, jelly belly, earphones.
- March 25, 2016: Dust webbed the window and the showtrays.
- March 24, 2016: One of those fellows got his hand nailed to the table by a dagger.
- March 23, 2016: His nostrils arched themselves for prey.
- March 22, 2016: A king and a prince at last in death, with incidental music.
- March 21, 2016: Only crows, priests and English coal are black.
- March 20, 2016: A cloud began to cover the sun slowly, wholly.
- March 19, 2016: Saffron bun and milk and soda lunch in the educational dairy.
- March 18, 2016: Lovely shame.
- March 17, 2016: She won in a thunderstorm...
- March 16, 2016: Fading gold sky.
- March 15, 2016: "Where are you working today?"
- March 14, 2016: Tomorrow is killing day.
- March 13, 2016: She tendered a coin, smiling boldly, holding her thick wrist out.
- March 12, 2016: In the heart of the Hibernian metropolis.
- March 11, 2016: Runaway horse.
- March 10, 2016: Chips, picking chips off rocky thumbnail, chips.
- March 9, 2016: A jumping rose on satiny breast of satin, rose of Castile.
- March 8, 2016: I couldn't hear the other things he said...
- March 7, 2016: Canvasclimbers who sailed with Drake chew their sausages among the groundlings.
- March 6, 2016: O rocks.
- March 5, 2016: The flag is up on the playhouse by the bankside.
- March 4, 2016: Pineapple rock, lemon platt, butter scotch.
- March 3, 2016: Tame essence of Wilde.
- March 2, 2016: Pallbearers, gold reins, requiem mass, firing a volley.
- March 1, 2016: A man stood on his dropping barge, between clamps of turf.